The Mansfield Municipal Court offers the following payments methods for your convenience:
- Money order
- Credit card - Mastercard/Visa
Paying in full may result in a conviction on your driving record.
The following services are offered online:
- Deferred Disposition (if eligible)
- Full payment
- Monthly payments
Payment by Mail
If you wish to pay by mail, send the correct amount for each violation.
You do NOT have to appear UNLESS you are a:
- Juvenile - age 16 or younger
- Minor with a tobacco violation - age 20 or younger
- Minor with an alcohol violation - age 20 or younger
- Charged with an assault/family violence violation
Send a copy of your ticket and money order (do NOT send cash), payable to the City of Mansfield Municipal Court, 1305 E. Broad St. Mansfield, TX 76063.
Place the ticket number(s) you wish to pay on the money order to ensure that payment is credited to the correct violation. Failure to properly identify where the money should be posted will delay the processing of your payment.
Payments in Person
Mansfield Municipal Court, 1305 E. Broad St. Mansfield, TX 76063, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.