The Mansfield Cemetery is located in the city limits, south on Main Street, right on F.M. 917 and right on Burl Ray Drive (Mapsco grid 124W). Cumberland Presbyterian is the oldest section of the cemetery and bears a Texas Historical Subject Marker. The land was deeded for the Cumberland Section by Ralph Man in 1876. Another section is the Bratton Family section dedicated for the descendants of the Bratton family. The T.E. Blessing section was dedicated by Mr. Ernie Blessing. He and his wife Hattie owned a furniture store and the funeral home. Hattie was the first licenses female embalmer in the state of Texas. Early settler were buried here and helped found the town by starting churches, schools, gristmills and civic organizations.
The Mansfield Cemetery contains the following sections: Cumberland Presbyterian- North and South, Bratton Family, T.E. Blessing - North and South, Garden of Memories Southeast, and Garden of Memories, A, B, and C. The cemetery includes a plot known as the Mansfield Colored Cemetery.
For burial information contact the Mansfield Cemetery Association: P.O. Box 1501 Mansfield, TX 76063