Park Rules & Ordinances
For the safety and enjoyment of all guests, please follow all posted rules as well as any applicable Mansfield laws and city ordinances. Failure to comply may result in removal from the park, ticket/fine or other legal recourse. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mansfield Park Rules (applicable at all parks and facilities)
- No smoking
- No alcohol or glass containers
- No golfing , horses or overnight camping
- No littering
- Dogs are welcome on a leash; owner is responsible for all waste
- Firearms are prohibited except as authorized by law
- Parking in designated areas only
- No unauthorized motor vehicles on trails or park areas
- Bikes, skates, skateboards & scooters must stay on concrete trails
- Do not disturb, alter or remove any plants, wildlife or other natural resource in the park
Participant Code of Conduct
Park and facility users are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times when participating or attending any program, event, service and/or facility provided by Mansfield Parks and Recreation. This includes programs, events, services, or facilities that may or may not require an admission fee, viewing athletic events or concerts, or attending special events. These guidelines are designed to provide safe and enjoyable facilities for all users.
- Show respect to all users and facility staff/supervisors.
- Take direction from facility staff/supervisors.
- Refrain from using abusive or foul language.
- Refrain from causing bodily harm to self, other users, or facility staff/supervisors.
- Refrain from damaging equipment, supplies and facilities.
- A written or verbal warning shall be given to users/spectators if the Code of Conduct rules have been violated.
- If there is a second occurrence, users/spectators shall be removed from the facility without a refund.
- Users exhibiting major offenses and/or repeated minor offenses may be suspended from programs and/or facilities as per the department suspension policy.
MAC Gym Rules
- No hanging or dunking on basketball goals
- No food, drink or gum
- No fighting and/or profanity
- No dark soled shoes/shoes that mark or scuff
- No organized sports practices or personal training during open gym hours
- Children 7 and younger must have a parent or guardian on site at all times
- Children 13 and younger must have a parent or guardian on site after 6pm