Trash Collection Schedule
Garbage is collected at the curb on a twice-a-week basis beginning at 7 a.m. View the following documents for more information:
For households whose regular collection day falls on a observed holiday, collection will be resumed on the next regularly scheduled collection day. Holidays observed by the collection contractor are:
- New Year's Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
For more information, contact Republic Services at 817-317-2000 or visit their website.
- Bundled Brush: Brush, limbs, yard debris and twigs will be collected if tied in bundles no more than 4 feet in length and weighing approximately 50 pounds or less each.
- Containers: All refuse must be in plastic bags or regulation garbage cans weighing no more than 35 pounds when full. You are limited to 10 bags or four cans per collection.
- Trash: Trash is considered all household refuseother than recyclables, bundled brush or unacceptable wastes.
- Unacceptable Wastes: These are defined as construction debris, loose brush, hazardous chemicals, paint and other items listed in the City’s Garbage and Recycling Ordinance as unacceptable.
Please contact Republic Services at 817-317-2000 or visit their website to arrange for a special truck to pick up these items:
- Appliances (excluding any refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners or other appliances that do not contain written or visual evidence that the chlorofluorocarbons (CFC) have been removed by a certified, authorized and licensed technician)
- Washing machines
- Water tanks
Residents may request a bulky brush pick up for non-bundled tree limbs and tree debris that has been cut to 6-foot sections or 50 pounds pieces for a fee of $125 per hour with a minimum of one hour charge. Residents must contact Utility Billing at 817-276-4200 to request this service. Tree limbs and tree debris may also be hauled by residents to one of the available landfills. The landfill information sheet below will have information on vouchers and landfill rates.
Residents of Mansfield may also use a landfill site operated by Republic Services located at one of the following locations:
6288 Salt Road
Fort Worth, TX 76140
800 Mosier Valley Road
Euless, TX 76040
There is a charge to use either landfill facility, and proof of residency is required. Residents are eligible for two landfill vouchers per year. Vouchers can be picked up at the Utility Billing desk located in City Hall during normal operating hours.
All other fees can be found in the information sheet (PDF).
Small Commercial Curbside Collection Service
This service is intended for businesses that generate no more than three bags of garbage from normal operation per collection day. These are typically located in reformed houses where a business is now operating. Please complete the application form (PDF) and follow the return instructions for consideration of this service.