- Financial Services
- Property Tax Information
Property Tax Information
- How do I protest my property tax value?
- Where can I find forms for exemptions or protests?
- There’s an error on my property value notice. What do I do?
- My appraised value went up more than 25%. Does that mean my city tax bill will also increase 25%.
- How do I apply for an exemption?
- How do I obtain an over 65 exemption and what does it do?
- What is the deadline for filing for a homestead exemption?
- Are there any helpful appraisal resource links?
Tax Rate 2022
|Tarrant County College||$0.13017|
|Total Tax Per $100||$2.59|
If you are 65 as of January 1, you may be eligible for a tax freeze on your property. Additionally, you may be eligible for a $50,000 exemption on the value by the appraisal district.
To qualify for the over 65 and disabled exemptions you must apply through the appropriate Appraisal District for Mansfield, which are Tarrant County, Johnson County and Ellis County.
|City of Mansfield|
Who to Contact for Information
Appraisal & Exemption Information
|Tarrant County Appraisal District|
2500 Handley-Ederville Road
Fort Worth, TX 76118
Johnson County Appraisal District
2 North Mill Street
Cleburne, TX 76033
Ellis County Appraisal District
109 S. Jackson Street
Waxahachie, TX 75165
|Delinquent Tax Information||Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP|
100 Throckmorton, Suite 300
Fort Worth, TX 76102
|Tax Information - City||Tarrant County Tax Assessor-Collector|
100 E. Weatherford Street
Fort Worth, TX 76196
|Tax Information - MISD||Mansfield ISD|
605 E. Broad Street
Mansfield, TX 76063
A half-cent sales tax was approved by voters in 1992 to fund Parks and Recreation facilities. Likewise, a half-cent sales tax was approved by voters in 1997 to fund economic development projects.
Hotel Occupancy Tax