Find unique and affordable classes and events for the whole family with a membership to the Mansfield Activities Center, starting at just $10 per year. MAC membership includes access to our programs and events, member-exclusive activities and discounts. Membership is required for rentals and most programs. Contact us for any questions or sign up online now!
- Each member of the family age 2Y+ must have their own MAC card to participate in programs where membership is required.
- MAC cards must be scanned at the front desk on each visit.
- An annual waiver must be signed each time a membership is purchased or renewed.
- Membership is good for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Proof of residency is required (drivers license). Membership is open to anyone regardless of residency; membership rates are based on residency (76063 zip code) or non-residency.
- Family is defined as up to six members living at one address. Additional family members are $2 each.
- MAC membership is required for any Mansfield Activities Center room or gym rentals. Not required for pavilion, field or tennis court rentals.
- MAC membership is required for Kids Zone day camp registration and any recreation programs occurring at the Mansfield Activities Center. Membership is not required for special events but you may receive a discount with membership.
- MAC membership is required for participation in Senior Lifestyles programs.
- MAC membership is not required for Nature Education programs at Oliver Nature Park, but members do earn a $2 discount per program on those registration fees.
- MAC membership includes access to the gymnasium for open court basketball or pickleball. See Gym Schedule for weekly times.
- Anyone age 17 or younger will need their parent or legal guardian to be present to sign for their annual waiver or day pass waiver.
- No organized practices or personal training in the MAC gym during open gym hours.
- Children age seven and under must have a parent or guardian on site at the MAC at all times.
- Children age 13 and under must have a parent or guardian on site at the MAC after 6 p.m.
- For any other questions, please contact the MAC in person or at 817-728-3680 .