Choose your favorite theme and let us do the rest! Parties at Oliver Nature Park are fun, unique and educational. These private events are also a great activity for playgroups and home school co-ops. Contact our staff for more details, 817-728-3379 or sign up using the form below.
Note: Oliver Nature Park is *not* available for private rentals or weddings, and may not be reserved or blocked off for any event. Please contact staff with any questions.
Preschool Picassos (1Y+)
Make a memory with your toddler as you make an art project together. Themes include pumpkins, fish, frogs, rabbits, butterflies, and more.
$17/ 1 parent & 1 child.
Little Naturalists (3-5Y)
Nature themed craft, book and exploration. Themes include bugs, animals, fossils, flowers, little scientist, and more.
Nature Crafts (3Y+)
Everything old is art again. Create three fun crafts out of recycled materials.
Animal Science (5Y+)
Get an up-close look at animal specimens and our Wildlife Ambassadors including reptiles, mammals and more.
Nature Hike (3Y+)
Explore the park with a trained naturalist. Themes include scavenger hunts, bugs, bird watching and more.
Two hour tours of the creeks along Joe Pool Lake in our dual-seated kayaks are the perfect adventure! Adult must accompany guests ages 7-17. Available March-October only with 16 guests min/max per party.
Intro to Archery (6Y+)
Become a sharpshooter. We provide equipment and safety training so you can hit a bulls-eye. 13 guest min/max.
Intro to Fishing (3-16Y)
We supply equipment, training and bait. Your little anglers will show up ready to cast a line.
Family Camping (all ages)
Camping is easy when we supply the gear. This is a one-night campout where each family (up to four people) gets a campsite, tent, s’mores supplies and an evening campfire. We host activities such as hiking and fishing. You bring bedding, personal items, food and utensils. Park admission not included. Contact us for locations. Four families min/ six families max per trip.
$150/family (up to four people)
ONP Party Policies
- $50 non-refundable deposit due is on booking; applies to balance.
- Fee per guest varies by activity, and paid guests include all participating children. Adults are required for kayaking parties and will be charged as well as kids.
- There is a minimum 10 kids/max 20 per booking.
- No charge for parents except on kayak tours.
- All programs include one-hour activity unless otherwise listed.
- Picnic tables are available at ONP if you choose to stay for cake/presents. No tables available at Britton Park (kayaking).
- Weather-related changes will be decided by staff on the morning of your program.