The regular City Council meeting Monday, Jan. 25, will begin with a 4 p.m. work session, followed by an executive session and public meeting. The meeting will be streamed to the City website and can be viewed on MCTV-Charter Spectrum Channel 190.
Discussion regarding Council subcommittees
Republic Services - trash and recycling reroutes
• Approval of Jan. 12 minutes of Public Memorials Subcommittee
• Tarrant County Covid-19 Update
• Stormwater Annual Report
• Resolution calling for a general election May 1, 2021; designating polling places, establishing election precincts, establishing other procedures, establishing a date for canvassing returns, establishing a date for a runoff election if necessary.
• Resolution authorizing contract with Trinity River Authority for industrial sampling and analytical services.
• Approval of minutes for the Jan. 11 Regular City Council meeting.
• Public Hearing and consideration of an ordinance setting the standards of care for the Recreation Department Kids Zone program; providing operational standard for the administration of the program; providing for inspecting, monitoring and enforcement of standards; providing for staffing levels, training and responsibilities; providing for facility standards.
• Public Hearing and consideration of a request for a specific use permit for a car wash on 0.72 acres located at 3211 E. Broad St.
• Public Hearing and second and final reading of ordinance approving a change of zoning from SF-7.5/16 single-family residential district to PD Planned Development for professional and medical office, retail, personal service, artist studio and eating place without drive through service on approximately 0.46 acres located at 105 N. 1st Ave.
• Discussion and possible action regarding The LOT Downtown and City property.