How do I file a police report?

You may request a police officer to respond to your location by calling 817-473-0211 for non-emergency calls or 911 for emergency calls. Unfortunately the Mansfield Police Department does not send officers outside the City of Mansfield without meeting special criteria and authorization from the Patrol Supervisor.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get an alarm permit?
2. How do I file a police report?
3. How do I resolve an outstanding warrant issued by the Mansfield Police Department?
4. How do I get the fine for a ticket/citation or take care of a ticket/citation?
5. How do I submit Police Department comments, suggestions, or leave feedback?
6. How can I get a copy of my criminal history?
7. How do I apply to attend the Citizens Police Academy?
8. How can I get a home or business security inspection?
9. How can I get a police presentation for my group, school or organization?
10. How do I find out if my personal property has been turned in to the Police Department?
11. How can I view a list of the registered sexual offenders in the city?
12. Where is the police impound lot located?
13. Who do I call to see if someone is in the Mansfield Jail and/or find bond information?
14. How can I request for the Speed Trailer in my area to monitor traffic flow?
15. Can I have a child at play sign installed?
16. Where can I find crime statistics?