How do I dispose of bulky items like furniture?

Please call Republic Services at 817-317-2000 or visit their website to arrange for a special truck to pick up these items:

  • Appliances (excluding any refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners or other appliances that do not contain written or visual evidence that the chlorofluorocarbons (CFC) have been removed by a certified, authorized and licensed technician)
  • Dryers
  • Furniture
  • Stoves
  • Washing machines
  • Water tanks

Residents may request a bulky brush pick up for non-bundled tree limbs and tree debris that has been cut to 6 feet sections or 50 pounds pieces for a fee of $125 per hour with a minimum of 1 hour charge. Residents must contact Utility Billing at 817-276-4200 to request the service. Tree limbs and tree debris may also be hauled by residents to one of the landfills available. The landfill information sheet below will have information on vouchers and landfill rates.

Residents may also bring bulky waste to the twice-yearly Chunk Your Junk events.

Show All Answers

1. Does the City of Mansfield provide trash carts for residents?
2. Is there someplace I can take my limbs and brush trimmings?
3. How do I dispose of bulky items like furniture?
4. How do I get a voucher to use the landfill?
5. Should I put items in the recycle cart if I'm not sure they can be recycled?
6. How do I request or exchange a recycle cart?
7. When is the next Chunk Your Junk event?
8. How do I get rid of things like paint and pool chemicals?
9. What do I do with old televisions and computers?