About Your Utility Bill
Bills are rendered approximately every 30 days. Each bill is based on a meter reading taken one week to 10 days before you receive your bill.
You will receive a two-part perforated bill. Return the bottom portion with your payment for the proper crediting to your account. The top portion provides a detailed accounting of your bill and may be retained by you for your records.
Your Utility Bill: An Upclose Look
- Billing Inquiries - contact information for Utilities Billing
- Account Number - always include your account number on your check or money order. Have your account number handy when inquiring about your bill
- Service Address - reflects the address receiving service
- Service Period - reflects dates covered by current charges
- Billing Date - the date the bill is issued
- Due Date - the date bill payment is due
- Current Account Activity - reflects present and previous meter readings
- Name and Address - reflects name and mailing address of account holder
- Current Water Charges - the amount billed for current water consumption
- Monthly Usage - shows water usage history
- Current Due - the amount due for the current service period
- Special Messages - check here for billing information, news, special notices, etc.
- Billing Summary - reflects past due and current amount due