Anything other than what is listed will be considered on a case by case basis, requiring supervisor approval.
The following is a list of animal issues that would qualify for emergency response by an animal control officer.
- Loose livestock
- Bite cases
- Injured animal (officer discretion pending injuries)
- Sick animals (officer discretion pending illness)
- Wildlife inside a residence (not in yard or garage, unless extreme circumstances)
- Aggressive animals
- Extreme cruelty cases (if the animal is in peril)
The following is a list of calls that we will not be able to respond to after hours.
- Loose animals
- Deceased animals
- Loose wildlife outside residence
- Lost or Found animals