View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
The Chunk Your Junk and Shred Event will be Saturday, October 3, from 8 a.m. - noon. Some changes in drop-off have been added to ensure safety for both residents and staff.
Here’s what you need to know:
• To ensure social distancing, residents are required to unload their own vehicle.
• Please maintain social distancing of at least six feet while unloading materials.
• For protection of our staff and residents, masks covering the nose and mouth are required.
• All children must remain inside the vehicle while dropping off materials.
• We do not accept any materials from businesses or contractors.
• Senior/disabled residents may email firstname.lastname@example.org before 9/25/2020 to schedule pickup.
Delays are possible so please practice patience and courtesy as we provide this valuable service to the community. We thank you for helping us prevent the spread of germs to keep our community healthy and our facilities open.
Questions: email@example.com or 817-728-3655
Find out how fun picking up a bow and being outdoors can be at McClendon Park West! This class is designed for beginning archers to learn the basics and good techniques with a USA Archery certified instructor. Archery teaches respect for nature and builds confidence through practice. Bows and arrows are provided.
Bring the whole family to the MAC for a fun family movie night! Don't forget a blanket and chairs. Family groups will be distanced from other family groups. Concessions available for purchase. Price per family. Movie will start at sundown, around 7:30 PM.