The Case Managers Office is open Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 4:00pm. The direct phone number to the case managers offices are 817-804-5736 for the Federal Case Manager and 817-804-5734 for the City Case Manager.
There is a Case Manager for City Inmates as well as a Case Manager for Federal Inmates.
The City Case Manager assists with requests made by inmates who are incarcerated on City Charges.
The Federal Case Manager assists with requests made by inmates incarcerated on Federal Charges.
Federal Case Managers also oversee Inmate Correspondence Information. Only Federal Inmates are allowed access to correspondence materials. All correspondence sent to a Federal Inmate must meet all of the following conditions.
- Have A Valid Return Name And Address
- Show The Inmate’s Name
- Be Sent To Our Facility At 1601 Heritage Parkway – Mansfield Texas 76063
Only certain items are allowed to be received by the inmate at our facility. You may send pictures with letters as long as the pictures do not contain explicit poses, nudity, or inappropriate gestures or content. If pictures are not deemed suitable for distribution to the inmate, they will be returned to the sender along with all contents of the letter/package. Items such as shoes, books, and DVD movies may be sent to a inmate as long as the following rules are followed.
- These items must be sent directly from a reputable store or website and must be new.
- Shoes must be all white with no other color on them.
- Books must be soft bound (hard back books are not allowed)
- DVD Movies must have a viewing rating of G, PG, PG-13, or R
- Most items can be purchased from our Commissary Department; however bras are not currently one of them. Females are authorized to have bras sent in as long as they are white in color and have no underwire.