Elections and Voting
CITY OF MANSFIELD GENERAL ELECTION MAY 2019
- Official Election Results
- Notice of Election - Tarrant County
- Notice of Election - Johnson and Ellis Counties
- 5/4/19 Sample Ballots
EARLY VOTING BY PERSONAL APPEARANCE
Early voting by personal appearance will be conducted Monday, April 22 through Tuesday, April 30.
- April 22 – 26 Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- April 27 Saturday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- April 28 Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- April 29-30 Monday – Tuesday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
City of Mansfield registered voters residing in Tarrant County may vote early at any of the Tarrant County Early Voting Locations. Locations within the City of Mansfield are:
Mansfield Sub-Courthouse, 1100 E. Broad Street, Mansfield, Texas 76063
For a complete list of Tarrant County Early Voting Locations, please click here.
An application for a Ballot by Mail may be downloaded from the Tarrant County Website at www.tarrantcounty.com/elections. Applications must be submitted by mail, fax or email no later than April 23, 2019.
City of Mansfield registered voters residing in Ellis and Johnson counties may vote early by personal appearance at Mansfield City Hall, 1200 E. Broad Street. An application for a Ballot by Mail may be obtained by contacting the City Secretary’s office at 817-276-4203. Applications must be submitted by mail, fax, or emailed to [email protected] no later than April 23, 2019.
Polls will be open Saturday, May 4, 2019 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For City of Mansfield registered voters residing in Tarrant County, voting location is determined by precinct number:
- Precincts 2033, 2360, 2614, 2618, 2643, and 2697 will vote at Mansfield Sub-Courthouse, 1100 E. Broad Street.
- Precincts 1034, 2221, 2258, 2308, 2355, 2357, and 2636 will vote at Donna Shepard Intermediate School, 1280 FM Road 1187.
- Precincts 2426, 2435, 2524, 2548, and 2645 will vote at J.L. Boren Elementary School, 1401 Country Club Drive.
City of Mansfield registered voters residing in Ellis and Johnson Counties, the voting location is Mansfield City Hall, 1200 E. Broad Street.
- Precinct 101 (Ellis County)
- Precincts 8, 35 (Johnson County)