Facilities

The Mansfield Animal Care & Control Facility is a city shelter used to hold, care for and adopt out impounded strays and owner released animals.
Our purpose is to promote safe neighborhoods for people and their pets.

Phone numbers: 

817-276-4799

Opened in March of 2008, this sports park, built and owned by the city and operated and maintained by Big League Dreams, provides fields for youth and adult baseball and softball games.

Phone numbers: 

For more information, contact Big League Dreams at 817-539-0700.

The Bud Ervin Water Treatment Plant is where all of Mansfield's water is purified for drinking and using.

Phone numbers: 

Main Line: 817-477-2248

Opened in November 2015. The Chris W. Burkett Service Center houses multiple departments including Water Utilities Division, Code Compliance, Building Maintenance, Streets/Traffic Operations.

Phone numbers: 

817-728-3600

City Hall is where many administrative offices reside. It is also the location where the City Council has their meetings.

Phone numbers: 

Main Line: 817-276-4200

Originally named "North Park," this park was constructed in 1976 with the assistance of grant funds from the United States Department of Interior and Texas Parks and Wildlife. Renovations funded by the Mansfield Park Facilities Development Corporation (MPFDC) were completed in May 2004, and North Park was renamed for long-time City Manager Clayton W. Chandler. Phase II renovations added additional amenities and were completed in August 2017.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

This 4.5 acre park was dedicated to the city through the Park Land Dedication Ordinance in 2011 with development of the gated community, Watercrest at Mansfield.

It is named after Donald R. Barg who served as a member of the Mansfield Park Facilities Development Corporation (MPFDC) from 1992–2008.  During Barg’s tenure, the MPFDC significantly expanded the Mansfield parks system, purchasing more than 500 acres of land for parks, athletic facilities and open green space.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

Purchased from the Williams family in 2004, Oliver Nature Park is named after Elmer W. Oliver, a Mansfield resident and the original landowner.  As Mansfield’s only nature park, Oliver Nature Park offers unique classes and activities in which students and adults may participate.

Opened in November 2015.  The Mansfield Environmental Collection Center (ECC) is where residents can bring household hazardous waste to be properly recycled or disposed of.  The ECC also includes the Help YourShelf Reuse Center where residents can pick up gently used chemicals, cleaners, and paint in like-new condition, free of charge.

Phone numbers: 

817-728-3655

FieldhouseUSA Mansfield is a 100,000 square foot indoor basketball and volleyball complex built and owned by the city and operated and maintained by FieldhouseUSA.

Phone numbers: 

For more information, contact FieldhouseUSA Mansfield at 682-307-5220.

Built in and opened in 1998. Houses 8 fire fighter paramedics operating 1 fire engine, 1 brush truck, two ambulances, 1 command vehicle. Operates in 3, 24 hour shifts.

Opened in 1988. It has 5 fire fighter / medics operating 1 ambulance, 1 fire engine, 1 brush truck. Operates in 3, 24 hour shifts.

Fire Station 3 was dedicated on March 7, 2005. It became operational on March 5, 2005.
We have five firefighters/paramedics there staffing an ambulance, engine and brush truck. This station also has the departments training officer and training classroom.

Fire Station 4 was dedicated on February 23, 2009. Currently, the fire station has an engine and brush truck which is staffed by three firefighter paramedics.

Originally named “Magnolia Park,” the north soccer field was developed in 1984.  In 1987, the south soccer field was developed and the park was renamed after former city council member and long-time resident, Hardy Allmon.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

Opened in May of 2008, Hawaiian Falls Mansfield is located next to Big League Dreams and features a lazy river, a wave pool, water slides, a spray pad area for toddlers and cabanas for rent.

Phone numbers: 

For information on season passes, cabana rentals and group reservations call 817-853-0050.

The park was originally called “City Park” and then later “Central Park.”  It was renamed after James McKnight who left a generous monetary donation to the city for the purpose of making improvements to the park.  In 1987, improvements were made with the assistance of a grant from Texas Parks and Wildlife.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

The land for McKnight Park West was donated to the city in 1978.  The park was developed in 1987 with the assistance of grant funds from Texas Parks and Wildlife.  Trail improvements were made in 2003 and 2004 with additional grant funds.  The Walnut Creek Linear Park concrete trail located nearby connects to the historic railroad bridge, “Jeffryes Crossing,” named after Steve Jeffryes, a former member of the Mansfield Park Facilities Development Corporation and park advocate.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

Built in 1960 by a citizens’ group, Julian Feild Park is the oldest park in Mansfield. The park was named after one of Mansfield’s original founders, Julian Feild. Serenity Gardens was added in 2001 during a park renovation as a quiet place for reflection and remembering loved ones. This wooded park is located along a creek, which serves as a habitat for the Red Wing Blackbird.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

Originally a pecan orchard, the property for Rose Park was purchased in 1992 by the Mansfield Park Facilities Development Corporation with proceeds from a half-cent sales tax. The park was developed in part with grant funds from Texas Parks and Wildlife. This park opened in 1996 and was named Katherine Rose Memorial Park after the wife of the previous landowner.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

The Lucretia and Gary Mills Park is named after two long-time residents, volunteers and community leaders within Mansfield. Both Lucretia and Gary are recognized on the City of Mansfield's Wall of Honor for their efforts and dedication to the City of Mansfield.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

The Mansfield Activities Center provides a variety of activities for participants of all ages - toddlers through senior citizens. The center offers a full-size gymnasium, and four rooms where we offer programs and that are perfect for renting for birthday parties, showers, and family reunions.

Phone numbers: 

817-728-3680

Mansfield Economic Development Facility is where the Economic Development department's offices reside.

Phone numbers: 

817-453-1006

The Mansfield Law Enforcement center was built in 1990; which operated all divisions of the police department. In 2005 the City of Mansfield opened the Public Safety Building where the police administration, criminal investigators, police records, property/evidence technician, municipal courts, and fire administration moved to.

Phone numbers: 

Jail Administration: Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm

  • 817-804-5747

Jail Records: Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm

  • 817-804-5729

For Bond Information (24 - 7):

  • 817-804-5731
  • 817-804-5737

For all other Inmate information 7 days a week between the hrs of 7am and 10pm.

  • 817-804-5724

After 10pm

  • 817-473-8676

Mansfield National Golf Club is a $10 million public/private venture between the City of Mansfield and Evergreen Alliance Golf Limited, who manages the facility. The course opened in November 2000 and was voted Evergreen Alliance Golf Course of the Year in 2002. Designed by John Colligan of Colligan Golf in Arlington, the rolling, 225-acre site features 419 Bermuda fairways and Tifdwarf Bermuda greens.

Phone numbers: 

817-477-3366

The library is located right next to the Mansfield Activities Center.  It is also very close to the Mansfield City Hall.

Phone numbers: 

Main Line: 817-728-3690

McClendon Park East was constructed in 1994 with assistance from Texas Parks and Wildlife.  This park is an extension of McClendon Park West and named for long-time resident and former city council member McClendon Moody.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

McClendon Park West was constructed in 1985 with assistance from Texas Parks & Wildlife.  The park is named after long-time resident and former city council member McClendon Moody.  After learning the park would be named after him, Mr. Moody said he preferred that it be called “McClendon Park.”

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

This multi-use facility opened in 1996 and was funded through the Mansfield Park Facilities Development Corporation with half-cent sales tax revenues. The facility is used mainly by the Mansfield Youth Baseball Association (MYBA) and the Mansfield Soccer Association (MSA). This site also hosts numerous youth tournaments.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

These soccer fields were constructed in 1989 as a joint venture between the Mansfield Parks Department and the Mansfield Soccer Association (MSA).  The park is named after Philip Thompson, a former resident and soccer coach.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

The Public Safety Building was built in 2005 and is the central headquarters for Police, Fire, and Municipal Court departments.

Phone numbers: 

Main line: 817-276-4700

The land on which this park is located was donated to the Mansfield Park Facilities Development Corporation in 1994.  Town Park opened in Summer 2006. It serves as a major trail head to the Walnut Creek Linear Park.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

Phase 1 of the Walnut Creek Linear Park opened in January 2007 and consists of a 12-foot wide concrete trail that extends from Town Park to James McKnight Park East along Walnut Creek. The trail is 1.9 miles long and connects five parks, three neighborhoods and two schools.  Trail heads can be found at Town Park, Katherine Rose Memorial Park, Hardy Allmon Soccer Complex, Palm Court, James McKnight Park West and James McKnight Park East.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

The two Woodland Estates parks were dedicated to the city through the Park Land Dedication Ordinance in 2011. A total of 4.5 acres was donated for public open space.  Both Woodland Estates parks are planned to be a part of the future Hog Pen Branch linear trail.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943

The two Woodland Estates parks were dedicated to the city through the Park Land Dedication Ordinance in 2011.  A total of 4.5 acres was donated for public open space.  Both Woodland Estates parks are planned to be a part of the future Hog Pen Branch linear trail.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943