Bud Ervin Water Treatment Plant
The Bud Ervin Water Treatment Plant is where all of Mansfield's water is purified for drinking and using. View the brochure to see how your water is treated.
The Bud Ervin Water Treatment Plant:
- currently provides up to 45.5 million gallons of water per day.
- is planned to provide a future capacity of approximately 61 million gallons per day.
- treatment process is fully automated.
- utilizes the latest proven technologies:
- Pressurized Membrane Filtration
- Advanced UV Oxidation with Hydrogen Peroxide
- On-site Sodium Hypochlorite Generation
- employs a multiple barrier approach regarding disinfection.
- is supplied with raw water by the Tarrant Regional Water District (TRWD), which include the Richland-Chambers, Cedar Creek, and Benbrook Reservoirs.
- is a regional water supplier.