Philip Thompson Soccer Complex

These soccer fields were constructed in 1989 as a joint venture between the Mansfield Parks Department and the Mansfield Soccer Association (MSA).  The park is named after Philip Thompson, a former resident and soccer coach.  It was originally used as a game facility by MSA until the Mansfield Sports Complex opened in 1996.

Amenities

Currently, the eight acres of irrigated fields are used for practice by MSA soccer teams.  In 2007, lights were added and two game fields were created.

Hours of operation: 

5 a.m. - 11 p.m.

Phone numbers: 

817-473-1943