Here at Mansfield, we are piecing together people's diversities, skills, and abilities to assemble the puzzle of success. The Human Resources Department is responsible for providing employment for the city. It also maintains employee benefits and handles personnel issues.
Work for Mansfield
City of Mansfield, is an exciting and fast growing community located in the DFW area, employing over 500 people and growing. Consider joining a challenging and rewarding workplace where our focus is providing service to citizens by utilizing a team-based work atmosphere.
Check out our employment opportunities.
- The Employment function handles all aspects of recruiting and hiring of new employees.
- Classification and compensation of positions is an on-going process as we attempt to handle the ever-changing needs of City departments.
- Developing training programs designed to meet the futuristic needs of the city's workforce.
- Developing human resources policies that meet the needs of the organization and complies with all applicable regulations
- Promoting employee health, safety, and wellness
The City of Mansfield is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications will be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.