Kids Zone is a supervised day camp for girls and boys between the ages of 6 and 11. Daily activities include sports games, crafts, drawing classes, special snacks, local area park trips, swimming, special guests, ice skating, bowling, and many other fun activities to keep the kids active. Our trained Kids Zone counselors work to ensure that each child has a fun and rewarding camp experience.
Campers will go on weekly field trips throughout the summer and will visit an aquatic facility once a week for an afternoon of water activities and fun in the sun.
Summer registration opens Monday, March 26th at 9 a.m.!
Required Registration Information
Kids Zone registration is available in person at the Mansfield Activities Center or online (view instructions). Please ensure you are reading the Parent Handbook before registering your child for Kids Zone. The Parent Handbook includes rules, who to contact, what is and isn't allowed, payment and refund schedules, and more.
No physical paperwork is required. After registering in person or online, you will be sent an email to complete required information. This is where you will provide your child's information, your information, who can pick up your child and more.
- Week 1: Animal Adventures - Dallas Zoo (May 29 - June 1)
- Week 2: Wild West - Fort Worth Stockyards (June 4-8)
- Week 3: Road Rules - SpeedZone (June 11-15)
- Week 4: Game On - iT'2 (June 18-22)
- Week 5: Wet N Wild - Water Works (June 25-29)
- Week 6: Top Shots - Top Golf (July 2-6, no camp July 4)
- Week 7: Camp Warriors - Obstacle Warrior Kids (July 9-13)
- Week 8: Olympic Games - Medieval Times (July 16-20)
- Week 9: Holiday Party - Perot Museum (July 23-27)
- Week 10: Color Wars - Going Bonkers (July 30 - August 3)
- Week 11: Finale of Fun - Field trip every day (August 6-10)