Library Fees and Charges
Fees or charges may be levied for overdue, damaged, or lost materials. Materials will be examined as they are returned and fees and charges may be assessed. Lost materials should be reported to a library staff member.
Overdue fee for late materials:
- 25 cents a day each for late books, magazines, and audiobooks
- 50 cents a day each for late interlibrary loan items
- 25 cents a day each for late DVDs, VHS tapes and music CD
- 10 cents a page for B&W printing/photocopies
- 25 cents a page for Color printing/photocopies
- 1 dollar per page to send a fax
- $2 to replace a library card
- $3 for replacement of video, DVD, music or art case
- $6 for replacement of audio book case
- $2 for each interlibrary loan item not picked up
Replacement of Lost and Destroyed Library materials
- If you have lost or destroyed library materials, you must reimburse the library for the full cost of replacing the item. Replacement items are not accepted for lost or damaged materials.