Library Teen Programs
Library programs are designed to entertain, enlighten, educate, and inform. They are vehicles for dispensing valuable information, encouraging learning and exploration, providing amusement while teaching, and provoking wonder and thought.
Teen XBOX One Gaming
Mansfield Public Library’s Community Room
- Saturday April 7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday April 21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday April 28 at 1:00 p.m.
No registration required.
Come out and join other teens in interactive Xbox One Gaming @ The Mansfield Public Library. This is a come and go event.
Homeschool Art Club (9-17Y)*
Come learn about an artist, their techniques and participate in a hands on art project. Open to all school age children. Homeschool Art Club is held in the Mansfield Public Library's Community Room every second Thursday of the month at 12:30 p.m. Program requires registration. Visit the library or call to reserve your spot.
Afterschool Art Club (9-17Y)*
Come learn about an artist, their techniques and participate in a hands on art project. Open to all school age children. Afterschool Art Club is held in the Mansfield Public Library's Community Room every second Thursday of the month at 4 p.m. Program requires registration. Visit the library or call to reserve your spot.
If you are at least 12 years old and interested in volunteering at the library, please call us at 817-728-3690, or stop by the library.
*Registration required. Registration opens two weeks before the program; please visit morelibrary.org or contact the library 817-728-3690 for assistance.
- Brainfuse - Test prep, skills building, and practice tests for a broad range of academic and vocational exams. Start an online session with a tutor trained in homework help, paper review, and test prep.
- TumbleBook Cloud contains a vast array of YA/Teen novels, classics, poetry, short stories, YA/Teen audiobooks, graphic novels, and world class educational videos from National Geographic.
- These items are always available, never on hold, and no need to download.
General information across a wide variety of topics. Includes encyclopedia articles, primary sources, pictures, audio, and video.