Library Teen Programs
Library programs are designed to entertain, enlighten, educate, and inform. They are vehicles for dispensing valuable information, encouraging learning and exploration, providing amusement while teaching, and provoking wonder and thought.
Teen XBOX One Gaming
Mansfield Public Library’s Community Room
- Saturday October 20 and 27 at 1 p.m.
No registration required.
Come out and join other teens in interactive Xbox One Gaming @ The Mansfield Public Library. This is a come and go event.
- Second Thursday of the month at 6:00 p.m.
Come explore STEM subjects with hands on projects. Registration is required and opens two weeks prior to the program. Please see city calendar to register.
- Second Saturday of the month at 1:30 p.m.
Learn how to play or just brush up on your skills. All ages and levels welcome. No registration is required.
If you are at least 12 years old and interested in volunteering at the library, please call us at 817-728-3690, or stop by the library.
- Brainfuse - Test prep, skills building, and practice tests for a broad range of academic and vocational exams. Start an online session with a tutor trained in homework help, paper review, and test prep.
- TumbleBook Cloud contains a vast array of YA/Teen novels, classics, poetry, short stories, YA/Teen audiobooks, graphic novels, and world class educational videos from National Geographic.
- These items are always available, never on hold, and no need to download.
General information across a wide variety of topics. Includes encyclopedia articles, primary sources, pictures, audio, and video.