Library Teen Programs
Library programs are designed to entertain, enlighten, educate, and inform. They are vehicles for dispensing valuable information, encouraging learning and exploration, providing amusement while teaching, and provoking wonder and thought.
TEEN DIGITAL BOOK CLUB
- Registration and discussions open 24/7
Teen Digital Book Club (TDBC) is an online book club just for teens to read and share their love of young adult (YA) novels without the commitment of monthly physical meetings. This book club is intended for 7th-12th graders. Contact the Youth Services Librarian at [email protected] for details.
- Second Thursday of the month at 6:00 p.m.
Come explore STEM subjects with hands on projects. Registration is required and opens two weeks prior to the program. Please see the city calendar to register.
Teen XBOX One Gaming
Mansfield Public Library’s Community Room
- Most Saturdays at 1 p.m.
Come out and join other teens in interactive Xbox One Gaming @ The Mansfield Public Library. This is a come and go event. Ages 9 to 17. No registration required. Check the city calendar for dates.
If you are at least 12 years old and interested in volunteering at the library, please call us at 817-728-3690, or stop by the library.
- Test prep, skills building, and practice tests for a broad range of academic and vocational exams. Start an online session with a tutor trained in homework help, paper review, and test prep.
- Teen Book Cloud is an online collection of Young Adult and Teen Graphic Novels, Enhanced Novels, eBooks, classic literature, National Geographic videos, and audiobooks.
- These items are always available, never on hold, and no need to download.