Parks and Facilities
Mansfield Parks & Recreation Department currently operates and maintains more than 900 total acres of parkland, over 100 athletic fields, Walnut Creek Linear Trail, Elmer W. Oliver Nature Park and four public/private partnerships to provide residents with an endless option of recreational and outdoor activities.
- Clayton W. Chandler Park
- Donald R. Barg Park
- James McKnight Park East
- James McKnight Park West
- Julian Field Park - Serenity Gardens
- Katherine Rose Memorial Park
- McClendon Park East
- McClendon Park West
- Oliver Nature Park
- Town Park
- Walnut Creek Linear Park
- Woodland Estates Park on Killian Drive
- Woodland Estates Park on Piedmont Drive
- Big League Dreams Sports Park
- Fieldhouse USA
- Hardy Allmon Soccer Fields
- Michael L. Skinner Sports Complex
- Philip Thompson Soccer Complex
Ready To Rent?
Complete one of the following forms and bring it to the Mansfield Activities Center front desk. Rates are based on the renter's residency (proof of residency required). Check out the Pavilion Rental Guide to help you decide on a location.
- Athletic Field Rental Request Form and Athletic Field Rental Policies
- Pavilion Rental Request Form and Pavilion Rental Policies
- Tennis Court Rental Request Form
Did you know that Mansfield has 14 parks and 3.5 miles of walking and biking trails? These parks, trails and athletic fields provide hours of fun filled outdoor recreation. Plan your next visit to these parks by finding out the location and what amenities are available.