Parks and Facilities
The Parks & Recreation Department operates and maintains more than 500 acres of developed parkland, more than 50 acres of athletic fields, 3 public/private partnerships and several recreational facilities throughout the city.
- Town Park
- Julian Field Park - Serenity Gardens
- McClendon Park West
- McClendon Park East
- James McKnight Park East
- James McKnight Park West
- Katherine Rose Memorial Park
- Clayton W. Chandler Park
- Woodland Estates Park on Piedmont Drive
- Woodland Estates Park on Killian Drive
- Walnut Creek Linear Park
- Donald R. Barg Park
- Oliver Nature Park
- Big League Dreams Sports Park
- Mansfield Sports Complex
- Philip Thompson Soccer Complex
- Hardy Allmon Soccer Fields
- Fieldhouse USA
Ready To Rent?
Complete one of the following forms and bring it to the Mansfield Activities Center front desk. Rates are based on the renter's residency (proof of residency required). Check out the Pavilion Rental Guide to help you decide on a location.
- Athletic Field Rental Request Form and Athletic Field Rental Policies
- Pavilion Rental Request Form and Pavilion Rental Policies
- Tennis Court Rental Request Form
Did you know that Mansfield has 14 parks and 3.5 miles of walking and biking trails? These parks, trails and athletic fields provide hours of fun filled outdoor recreation. Plan your next visit to these parks by finding out the location and what amenities are available.