Print and Copy
Printing From Public Computers
You can print from our public computers. A library card in good standing is required.
- 10 cents a page for B&W printing
- 25 cents a page for Color printing
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets, smartphones and Chromebooks.
Method 1: Send as an email attachment
Send the file you want to print to:
- The library's Black and White Printer: [email protected]
- Or the library’s Color Printer: [email protected]
You will receive an e-mail with a confirmation code. On the EnvisionWare Library Document Station, the job will be identified by your e-mail address.
Method 2: Upload to the Web Portal
Submit your print jobs from your laptop or home computer, using our online printing portal, available at:
Method 3: Use the PrinterOn app
Download the free PrinterOn app for iPhone, iPad, Android, or BlackBerry and use the app to print. Click on tap here to select a printer, enter your zip code, or allow the app to use your location, and then choose either Mansfield Public Library Black and White, or Mansfield Public Library Color.
Photocopies and Fax
The EnvisionWare Library Document Station is available to the public for making photocopies and for sending faxes. The document station can only send faxes. It can not receive them.
The EnvisionWare Library Document Station is available to the public for scanning.
- Scan and send any document to your email, smartphone, tablet, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive
- Scan and save your document to USB drive
- 10 cents a page for B&W printing/photocopies
- 25 cents a page for Color printing/photocopies
- 1 dollar per page for sending a fax