How can I register a complaint or contact an inspector?


Please contact the Gas Well Inspector at 817-276-4254 or [email protected] for general inquiries and concerns related to provisions of the City's drilling regulations.  For other concerns, the Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) has jurisdiction over well permitting and inspections, and the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) has jurisdiction over environmental concerns.  Please contact the Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) at or 512-463-7288.  TCEQ created a Barnett Shale webpage and accepts environmental concerns by calling 1-888-777-3186 or online.