My neighborhood association wants to have a block party with live music, a bounce house for the kids and we want to block off the street. Do I need to get a permit?


Yes. You will need to get a "Special Event" permit to block off the street and this would include you having a bounce house. Please note that bounce houses cannot be located in any streets. You do not need a specific permit for the live music, you will just need to abide by the City's noise ordinance. Look under "permit applications" for the Special Event Permit Packet.