The ditch behind/beside my house has become filled in, and now I'm worried about flooding?


The Environmental Services Department works with other departments in the City to address these concerns. Depending on the situation, a City crew may be able to come out and regrade the area that it drains again, but a drainage easement must exist for the City to enter the property for this reason.