The street in front of my house is flooding when it rains?


All City streets are designed to carry a certain amount of water during storms, even beyond the curb in most cases. Water entering a house is a concern to the City, and should be reported as soon as it happens so the City can investigate the problem and look for solutions. It could be as simple as boards, or other material have blocked up the pipe or inlet. But it can also be very involved and complicated, taking time to correct.