Frequently Asked Questions

A sick or injured animal, loose livestock, wild animal at a residence, aggressive animals, Animal Bite Cases, and Police or Fire assistance. See Animal Emergencies for more information.

The Fire Department handles all gas well emergencies. If there is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.

For non-emergency gas well concerns, contact the Gas Well Inspector.