Frequently Asked Questions

All questions involving injured or dead animals should be referred to Animal Control at 817-276-4799.

See Court Appearances, Pleas, Trials, Appeals, and Juror Information for details on how to report for jury service, notify the Court as to your ineligibility to serve, or to exercise one of the exemptions allowed by law.