Frequently Asked Questions

Contact the Street Operations department at 817-276-4243 if there is anything in the roadway or blocking visibility.

Remodeling work that requires any structural change, electrical or plumbing work requires a permit. Permits can be obtained through the Building Safety Department. Each sub-contractor must be registered with the City and they must obtain their own permits. All required inspections need to be completed and are included in the permit fee.

Installation of a lawn sprinkler system requires an Irrigation permit. For more specific regulations, contact the Building Safety Department.

All swimming pools shall at all times be completely surrounded by a fence, wall or barrier not less than four feet in height with a self-closing and self-latching gate. For more specific regulations, contact the Building Safety Department.

Yes. A $5.00 permit must be obtained before holding a garage sale. Permits may be obtained through the Permit Applications and Forms page. Garage sales may last for a period of 3 consecutive days and can only be held 2 times per calendar year at any one address. Garage sale signs must not be posted on any sign, pole, tree or utility post or in any street medians.

You can get a copy of your incarceration paperwork at the Mansfield Visitation Desk located at 1601 Heritage Parkway - Mansfield, Texas 76063. You will need to complete a request form and have a valid form of identification.

To inquire if someone is in custody at the Mansfield Jail click on the button below or call the jail.

Online Bond Information

For Bond Information (24 - 7):

  • 817-804-5724

For all other Inmate information (24-7)

  • 817-804-5724

The Mansfield Jail is located at 1601 Heritage Parkway.

The minimum amount you can pay is $10 dollars.