Frequently Asked Questions

The recommended lunch donation is $2.00 for seniors age 60 and over(or the spouse of someone the age 60 and over) and $6 for persons 59 and younger.  No senior is turned away because they cannot pay.

You may call the MAC from 9:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m. to make a reservation for lunch. It must be called in by 10 a.m. the day prior. Many times we have cancellations and you can call or come the day of and expect to eat most times. We also have clipboards with each day of the week labeled that you sign up on at the reception table.

No.  A central kitchen prepares meals for 32 other senior centers in Tarrant County and delivers them to us daily.  This nutrition program is partially funded by the Sixty & Better, The United Way, and the Area Agency on Aging.

The City of Mansfield is located in southeastern Tarrant County, Texas, 21 miles from downtown Fort Worth. The city covers 50 square miles in three counties: Tarrant, Johnson and Ellis.

City Hall is located at 1200 E. Broad St., a quarter-mile west of East Broad Street and Highway 287.

City Hall is open for business from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday except on holidays.

You can pay your water bill online.

If you are unable to pay online, water bill payments may be taken into the Utility Billing Department at City Hall during regular business hours. After hours, payments may be made to the drop box located in the parking lot on the west side of the building.

Municipal Court is located on the first floor of the Public Safety Building (1305 E. Broad St., across from City Hall). Court is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.

The post office is located at FM 157 (Main Street) at Pleasant Ridge Drive. The phone number is 817-473-1827.