Solicitation Permit Applications are available to the public within the City of Mansfield from the Records Unit at the Mansfield Police Department Public Safety Building or by printing the application on the internet.
Completed applications will only be accepted Monday & Friday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and Wednesday 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
There is currently a $10 fee per solicitor and after the 10th solicitor the fee is $5 per solicitor to apply for a Solicitation Permit. For more information on how to obtain a Solicitation Permits please call 817-276-4733.
- Fee (1-10 Solicitor) Each Person $10
- Fee (on 11+ Solicitor) Each Person $5
Steps taken when applying for a door-to-door solicitation permit:
- Surety Bond made out to the City of Mansfield for $1,000 (Applicant can obtain this though applicant's insurance agent).
- All fields on application must be completed (If the field is blank, write N/A).
- Pay current application fees.
- Copy of State issued Driver License and/or Identification.
- Application must be notarized.
- Fingerprints are required
- Photograph taken at the Police Department.
- Ten (10) day waiting period for permit.
- A criminal history checked by the Police Department.