Water and Environment Classes
Water and Environment classes are offered to teach residents about the importance of conserving and protecting water, our most precious resource. All classes and workshops are free to Mansfield residents and are held at the Chris W. Burkett Service Center. Links will become available for each class when registration is open.
2019 Class Schedule
- Basics of Landscape Design – January 19, 2019
- How to Make a Rain Barrel – February 23, 2019
- Native and Adaptive Plants for North Texas – March 30, 2019
- Garden Design and Plant Selection for Butterflies – April 16, 2019
- Water Efficient Landscaping for North Texas – May 18, 2019
- DIY Lawn Irrigation – June 22, 2019
- Drought Tolerant Plants – July 20, 2019
- Water Efficient Lawncare and Maintenance for North Texas – August 24, 2019
Customizable Education Oppportunities
The Water and Environment Education team can provide customizable education experiences for scout leaders, homeschool parents, public and private school classes, civic groups, and other interested in learning more about conservation and protection of our water. For more information, please contact Rebecca Sales at (817) 728-3610 or [email protected].
Visit the Water and Environment calendar of events for a full list of classes, workshops and special events.