Water and Environment Public Education
Whether through community special events or classes, the goal of the Water and Environment Public Education Program is to educate residents on how to conserve and protect water and keep our waterways clean from trash and hazardous materials.
Current Municipal Energy Usage
- Natural Gas: The City of Mansfield purchases natural gas from Atmos Energy. In calendar year 2017, the city purchased a total of 4,616.2 cubic feet (MCF) of natural gas.
- Electricity: The city purchases electricity from GEXA Energy. In calendar year 2017, the city purchased a total of 13,916,027 kilowatt hours.
- Water: The city purchases water from City of Mansfield. In calendar year 2017, the city purchased a total of 79,098,260 gallons of water.
- Total Cost: The total cost of natural gas, electricity and water purchased by the city in the calendar year 2017 is $2,649,027.80.
-  As a TCAP member, the city's provider in 2017 was GEXA Energy. Some TCAP members may receive electric service on some city accounts from electric cooperatives. If this is the case, indicate all electric providers that provide service for city accounts and the total amount of electricity consumed by the city.
-  If the city is a municipal water supplier and does not purchase water, simply note the amount of water consumed and report that as a self supplier, no municipal funds are expended to purchase water for municipal services.