Water Conservation Classes
Water Conservation Classes are offered to teach residents about the importance of conserving water, our most precious resource. All classes and workshops are free to Mansfield residents and are held at the Bud Ervin Water Treatment Plant. Register at [email protected] or contact Arianne Shipley.
Get Irrigated, Not Irritated Workshop
- Easy DIY irrigation repairs
- Get the low down on Backflow Prevention Devices
- Rain harvesting - Build your own rain barrel
- Drip, Drip, Drip - Converting to drip irrigation
Fix A Leak Classes
- Repair/replace leaking faucets
- Repair/replace leaking toilets
- Sprinkler System Repair
Rain Barrel Building Workshop
Residents learn how to build their own rain barrel. Rain barrels are a great way to reuse rain water.